Dear Valued Client,
We’re currently in interesting times globally with the on-going situation around the outbreak of COVID –19.
We’d like to update you on some actions we’re taking at MEGALINES INSURANCE to ensure we’re responding to the needs of our customers, partners and the general public as the situation around COVID-19 evolves.
We have well-rehearsed and documented Business Continuity Plans (BCP) and responsibilities in place, which are available for deployment at a moment’s notice. These include ensuring continuity of the management of client portfolios and servicing. Our obligation to our clients, staff and regulators remains fundamental to our business, including in the event of a business interruption.
Health and safety are our top priority. Within our operations, we’re taking precautions to keep our people safe and well.
These measures include:
- Implementation of Best Practice Social Distancing
- Implementing quarantine requirements for people returning from overseas, or who have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, or who are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- Restriction or outright cancelling of all non-essential business-related travel and attendance at work related events or conferences.
- Currently trialing work from home scenarios and split shift arrangements so that we can continue to provide service in critical areas.
- Continued Practice of good personal hygiene.
- Encouraging individuals boost their immune system by eating well, exercising, having enough sleep, and keeping your stress levels under control.
In addition all our staff will remain connected and focused on meeting the needs of our Clients and partners. We have encouraged all our staff to adapt to the changing environment and to ensure they stay in touch with our market place through email, video and telephone communications.
Our electronic doors have no Off-Switch so we can still be contacted round the clock for urgent and emergency matters. For now, it is Business as usual but we will continue to monitor the situation as it unfolds and will keep you updated as we work through the most appropriate ways to respond to your needs and the health and safety of all.
If you have any questions, please contact your Account Manager in the first instance for further information.
Group CEO | Megalines Insurance | MegaWorkSpace